1. Bring your mind! Be open to critical thought about your experiences
2. Pencil and paper is needed in order to document personal thoughts and experiences during an investigation.
3. Digital Recorders are a great way to collect Electronic Voice Phenomena as evidence. the PRI Team uses an
Olyumpus D871 wtih a USB port. By downloading your recordings to your computer you can then analyze your
evidence with Audicity audio software.
4. Sony is the choice for camcorders. Nick recommends the Sony D871 because of the NightShot feature and flash
memory. It is also suggested that investigators record at the highest quality possible.
5. Motion Detectors are inexpensive and can be purchased at Harbor Freight; these are good for basic investigations.
5. EMF detectors are useful for debunking and detecting changes in energy.
6. Nikon D200 is a modified full spectrum camcorder that can be ordered from the ghostshop.com.
7. The Phantom IR Extender is really bright and will last about 8 hours. Highly recommended for advanced
8. Thermal imaging cameras are another tool used by advanced investigators, and is a favorite piece of equipment
used by PRI Team.
Paranormal Adventure Radio
Owned by Paranormal Adventures USA, LLC